Fresh omelette free range broccoli, blue, walnuts, spinach sprouts
- 1 Ovoteam Nature Omelette Tray
- 1 piece of broccoli
- 200 g of fourme
- 100 g of walnuts
- 100 g of spinach shoots
- Olive oil
- Flower of salt
- Espelette pepper
- Peel and prune diced broccoli, whiten lightly.
- Blanch the flowers, season with olive oil, fleur de sel, espelette pepper
- Toast the nuts, carve the blue cube.
- Heat omelets 1 minute 40 to microwave power 500W.
- Garnish with cubes of broccoli and half of the dice of blue.
- On omelette, add broccoli flowers, walnuts, remaining blue and spinach sprouts.
Vary the pleasures according to your desires by replacing the fresh omelette with Boursin ® omelette. Adapt the vegetable used by seasonal vegetables.
In this recipe, there’s only good stuff : eggs, a source of protein, iron, iodine, vitamins A, E, D and the B group. Then nuts, rich in Omega 3. A little olive oil rich in Omega 9 and spinach shoots rich in beta-carotene.
Ovoteam Omelettes trays are recyclable.
Omelets plain free range
Login or register to continue
Become a member in just a few clicks, and get access to exclusive content and events.Register / log in